What Happens At Baile Mhuire?
Baile Mhuire was built by the community, and many People from all walks of life gave their time and skills willingly and voluntarily to bring these units up to residential standard.
Volunteers still play a pivotal role in the daily running of Baile Mhuire and we are fortunate that we have such wonderful volunteers who give of their time so freely and generously.
Fun and Entertainment
After lunch more activities and games such as bingo are played. Frequently speakers are invited to discuss subjects like; Exercise and Nutrition and Beauty Matters
Routine Day Services
- Morning Tea, Mid-Day Meal and Afternoon Tea
- Nursing services with associated Health Professionals
- Musical/Social and Recreational Activities
- Transport where required
- Hairdressing, Chiropody and Reflexology
Available Monday to Thursday & Saturday
Stroke Day Service
- Morning Tea, Mid-Day Meal
- Physiotherapy Programmes
- Nursing Care with associated Health Professionals
- Physical and Mental Stimulation Programmes
Available Fridays Only
Stoke Support Group occurs the last Friday of every Month
Better Balance Better Bones
A Physical Activity Programme to Improve your Strength & Balance
- Do you want to improve your balance & co-ordination?
- Do you want to increase your physical activity levels?
- Do you want to improve your flexibility, bone strength and muscle power?
The duration of the programme is 8 weeks & each session 1 hour long
Names in photo left to right Christopher Lynch, Christy Lynch, Katie Parnell, Laura Lynch, Katherina Foran, Irene Lynch, France Kenny and Mark Lynch.
An incredible day was had at the Ring of Kerry Charity Cycle on Saturday!! To all the cyclists Thank you for all your hard work, training and effort. To everyone that donated and fundraised, we are sincerely grateful for your contributions, which all goes...
Ring of Kerry Charity Cycle Michael McCarthy from Ardfert has said he would love to take part in this year’s Ring of Kerry Charity Cycle, but he can’t because he has Multiple Sclerosis and is confined to a wheelchair. Full of life and...