What Happens At Baile Mhuire?
Fun and Entertainment
Routine Day Services
- Morning Tea, Mid-Day Meal and Afternoon Tea
- Nursing services with associated Health Professionals
- Musical/Social and Recreational Activities
- Transport where required
- Hairdressing, Chiropody and Reflexology
Available Monday to Thursday & Saturday
Stroke Day Service
- Morning Tea, Mid-Day Meal
- Physiotherapy Programmes
- Nursing Care with associated Health Professionals
- Physical and Mental Stimulation Programmes
Available Fridays Only
Stoke Support Group occurs the last Friday of every Month
Better Balance Better Bones
- Do you want to improve your balance & co-ordination?
- Do you want to increase your physical activity levels?
- Do you want to improve your flexibility, bone strength and muscle power?
The duration of the programme is 8 weeks & each session 1 hour long
Christopher Lynch, Christy Lynch, Katie Parnell, Laura Lynch, Katherina Foran, Irene Lynch, France Kenny and Mark Lynch.
An incredible day was had at the Ring of Kerry Charity Cycle on Saturday!! To all the cyclists Thank you for all your hard work, training and effort. To everyone that donated and fundraised, we are sincerely grateful for your contributions, which all goes to development of the multipurpose unit. Last but certainly not least to all the volunteers who helped out, it couldn’t have been done without you all! Thanks so much everyone!!