What Happens At Baile Mhuire?
Baile Mhuire was built by the community, and many People from all walks of life gave their time and skills willingly and voluntarily to bring these units up to residential standard.
Volunteers still play a pivotal role in the daily running of Baile Mhuire and we are fortunate that we have such wonderful volunteers who give of their time so freely and generously.
Fun and Entertainment
After lunch more activities and games such as bingo are played. Frequently speakers are invited to discuss subjects like; Exercise and Nutrition and Beauty Matters
Routine Day Services
- Morning Tea, Mid-Day Meal and Afternoon Tea
- Nursing services with associated Health Professionals
- Musical/Social and Recreational Activities
- Transport where required
- Hairdressing, Chiropody and Reflexology
Available Monday to Thursday & Saturday
Stroke Day Service
- Morning Tea, Mid-Day Meal
- Physiotherapy Programmes
- Nursing Care with associated Health Professionals
- Physical and Mental Stimulation Programmes
Available Fridays Only
Stoke Support Group occurs the last Friday of every Month
Better Balance Better Bones
A Physical Activity Programme to Improve your Strength & Balance
- Do you want to improve your balance & co-ordination?
- Do you want to increase your physical activity levels?
- Do you want to improve your flexibility, bone strength and muscle power?
The duration of the programme is 8 weeks & each session 1 hour long
The boys and girls from 1st Tralee Company of The Boys’ Brigade made this video to thank front line workers and they included Baile Mhuire in it. Thank you very much boys and girls.
Baile Mhuire in Tralee provides a vital service for the elderly in the town and beyond every week, the bring about 30 seniors into their centre every day for food, medical care, and above all, a social outlet. Aiden Kelly explains how they’ve had to adapt their...
Please see attached Stay Active Booklet available online by clicking this link