What Happens At Baile Mhuire?
Fun and Entertainment
Routine Day Services
- Morning Tea, Mid-Day Meal and Afternoon Tea
- Nursing services with associated Health Professionals
- Musical/Social and Recreational Activities
- Transport where required
- Hairdressing, Chiropody and Reflexology
Available Monday to Thursday & Saturday
Stroke Day Service
- Morning Tea, Mid-Day Meal
- Physiotherapy Programmes
- Nursing Care with associated Health Professionals
- Physical and Mental Stimulation Programmes
Better Balance Better Bones
- Do you want to improve your balance & co-ordination?
- Do you want to increase your physical activity levels?
- Do you want to improve your flexibility, bone strength and muscle power?
Better Balance Better Bones Winter Timetable for 2022.
- Cahersiveen Community Hall: Thursday 10am, 11.15am, 12.30pm
- Fenit Parish Hall: Tuesday 7pm
- Inch Community Hall: Wednesday 5pm
- Kenmare GAA Club: Thursday 2pm
- Killarney Spa GAA Club: Thursday 10am, 11.15am,
- Killorglin CYMS Hall: Thursday 3pm
- Listowel Community Centre: Wednesday 10.15am, 11.30am, 1pm
- Rathmore Teach Iosagain: Monday 10.45am
- Zoom Class: Tuesday 10.00am
- Tralee John Mitchel’s GAA Club: Tuesday 11.30am, 12.30pm
- Tralee St. Brendan’s Pastoral Care Centre: Tuesday 1:00pm
- Tureencahill Community Centre: Monday 12.15pm
- Ventry Hall: Wednesday 3pm
Baile Mhuire in Tralee provides a vital service for the elderly in the town and beyond every week, the bring about 30 seniors into their centre every day for food, medical care, and above all, a social outlet. Aiden Kelly explains how they’ve had to adapt their services in recent weeks.
Click Here to listen